We are highly skilled interactive educators. By integrating the latest social science theories and research about positive organizational development, strengths and appreciative inquiry into experiential learning programs we provide skills and knowledge needed by members of organizations and communities to operate effectively in today’s fluid, mobile environment. Our workshops are designed to meet the needs of diverse learning styles by balancing theory and practice, lecture and dialogue, and personal and organizational capacities. The result is meaningful, easily accessible and applicable learning.
Certificate Program Workshops
CPC’s public workshops and certificate program in Appreciative Inquiry and the Practice of Positive Change provide leaders and change agents with the foundational knowledge and skills needed to adapt and apply Appreciative Inquiry to their work. Our public workshops include:
- The Power of Appreciative Inquiry (formerly Foundations of Appreciative Inquiry)
- Applications of Appreciative Inquiry
- Appreciative Inquiry Summit
- Appreciative Leadership Development Program©
Other Practitioner Workshops
Rocky Mountain Center also offers a series of shorter workshops and certificate program electives, designed to support practitioners in applying AI to a variety of organizational challenges:
- Results Through Relationships
- Rapid Strategy Development
- Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry
- The Wisdom of Inquiry
- Positive Governing
- Appreciative Alchemy: A Spiritual Retreat with Diana Whitney (previously called Being Appreciative Inquiry Spiritual Retreat)
Welcome to our learning community. We look forward to seeing you in one of our Colorado-based workshops soon. Or visit our Corporate website for programs in other parts of the United States, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and Singapore.
We regularly design and deliver educational programs, workshops and seminars for our clients:
- We facilitate company wide workshops as part of large-scale change efforts. As a strategy for organization development education builds commitment by ensuring that people have the knowledge and skills needed to contribute their best to the goals of the organization. We can assess your positive core and turn it into practical training to help your function or whole organization build and sustain high performance.
- We build relational capacity and organizational resiliency across generations, functions and levels. Today’s workforce is highly diverse and each sub-group comes to work with its own way language and ways of doing things. Training is a highly effective tool for building relationships and creating a shared way of working. We can help you learn about and align the strengths and know how of your diverse workforce.
- We create learning organizations and inspire unprecedented innovation. Collaborative learning forums and creative think tank sessions can open the door to knowledge creation, exploration and experimentation, which are needed to foster a learning culture and drive successful innovation. We offer highly creative, collaborative learning experiences, which stimulate new ways of working and result in successful innovation in products, and services.
- We develop new paradigm leadership capacities. The world of work has changed. Approaches to leadership that served well in the past do not address the challenges of our time. Appreciative Leadership does. It is a philosophy and a set of strategies that give rise to relational practices applicable across industries, sectors and arenas of collaborative action. We provide a full compliment of Appreciative Leadership workshops and programs, from one day to two- years, to build new paradigm leadership awareness and capacities.
No group is too small or too large for learning. We are happy to adapt Appreciative Inquiry and Appreciative Leadership to meet the needs of your organization or community. Some of the specialty areas for which we have tailored our work include: Management, Selling, Community Service, Health Care, Education, Human Resources and Faith Based Organizations.
Appreciative Leadership Trainings
We offer a series of educational programs to support the development of leadership capacities in organizations and communities.
Appreciative Leadership Development Program (ALDP)©
A fully affirmative four-day session focused on building awareness of strengths and leadership high performance patterns. This workshop is an opportunity for new leaders and leaders in transition to create a clear, positive vision and path forward for leadership and life success.
Build High Performance with Appreciative Leadership
Offered as a two-day program, this practice-oriented workshop builds skills in the innovative practices needed to transform your leadership style and organization culture. Some of the many Appreciative Leadership Practices we teach include: The Art of the Question, Strengths Spotting, Root Cause of Success Analysis, Appreciative Interviewing, Story Telling, Flipping Problems, Appreciative Strategic Planning, Triple Bottom Line Decision Making, and Appreciative Coaching.