- Appreciative Leadership: Responding Relationally to the Questions of Our Time: Published by AI Pracitioner (2016). 61-68. Web. August 2016. Diana Whitney, Ph.D. and Amanda Trosten-Bloom.
- From ‘Best’ to ‘Even Better’: Rapid Relational Results at ARAG North America, Amanda Trosten-Bloom, Sarah Noll Wilson, Kevin Real, The Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner, Volume 17, Number 3, August 2015, pp. 57-67.
- Values, Voices and Vision: Claiming the Best of a National Faith Tradition, Amanda Trosten-Bloom, The Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner, Volume 16, Number 4, August 2014, pp. 34-38.
- Positive Governing: Building Upon Your Best, Barbara Lewis, Colorado Municipalities, June 2014, pp. 8-13.
- Positive Performance Management: Bold Experiments, Provocative Possibilities, Amanda Trosten-Bloom, Tye Deines and Tracy Carsten, Performance Management, Volume 53, Number 5, May/June 204, pp. 26-37.
- Engagement and Beyond: Tackling Tough Infrastructure Issues with Appreciative Inquiry, The Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner, Volume 15, Number 4, November 2013. Barbara Lewis, Amanda Trosten-Bloom and Lynn Pollard.
- The Promise of Appreciative Cities: Compelling the Whole to Act, The Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner, Volume 15, Number 4, November 2013. Barbara Lewis and Karen Roney, Editors.
- Ten Tips for Using Appreciative Inquiry for Community Planning, The Appreciative Inquiry Practitioner, Volume 15, Number 4, November 2013. Diana Whitney and Amanda Trosten-Bloom.
- Appreciative Inquiry Summits: All Voices, All Opinions, All Ideas, The Taos Institute, June 2013. Diana Whitney, Amanda Trosten Bloom.
- Why Appreciative Inquiry Works, excerpted from The Power of Appreciative Inquiry: A Practical Guide to Positive Change, Diana Whitney and Amanda Trosten-Bloom, Berrett-Koehler Publishers, Second Edition, 2010.
- Leading Positive Performance: A Conversation About Appreciative Leadership, Performance Improvement Journal, Vol. 49, no. 3, March 2010. This is a pre-published article, published by the International Society for Performance Improvement. The final version is available through Wiley InterScience. Diana Whitney, Amanda Trosten-Bloom and Kae Rader.
- Amanda Trosten-Bloom guest blogs on The Practice of Appreciative Leadership, October 28, 2010.
- Appreciative Inquiry as Community Engagement, Participation Quarterly, December 2007 .
- “Techniques for Effective Public Participation Student Manual,” published by International Association for Public Participation, 2006. Barbara Lewis, Wendy Lowe, Marty Rozelle, Doug Sarno, Vivien Twyford.
- The Appreciative Organization as a Liberating Space, AI Practitioner (2004): 5-8. Web. February 2004. Diana Whitney, Ph.D. and Amanda Trosten-Bloom.
- Business as Agent of World Benefit: A Worldwide Action Research Project Using Appreciative Inquiry, OD Practitioner, Vol. 35, No. 3 (2003): 4-9. Print. Diana Whitney, Ph.D., Amanda Trosten-Bloom, David Cooperrider and Nadya Zhexembayeva.
- Boulder County Aging Services
- MA Alliance of Juvenile Court Clinics
- Maricopa Association of Governments
- University of Nebraska Rural Initiative
- Boston College
- Brookline Public Schools
- Idaho State Board of Education
- MA School of Professional Psychology
- Morgan Community College
- Needham Public Schools
- Santa Maria High School
- The Bishop’s School
- The Kabele School
- The League School
- Canadian School of Public Service
- City and County of Denver, CO
- City of Boulder, CO
- City of Buckeye, AZ
- City of Longmont, CO
- City of Regina, Canada
- CO Dept. of Health & Environment
- Ft. Collins Downtown Dev. Assn.
- Pierce Cty. WA Chambers Creek Prop.
- United States Geological Survey
- Alice Peck Day (APD) Health System
- Colorado Foundation for Medical Care
- Lovelace Health Systems
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- University of KY Children’s Hospital
- University of MA Medical Center
- University of MS Health Center
- University of Virginia Health System
- Calgary Health Region
- Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Svcs.
- Community Healthlink
- Nevada Dept. of Human Services
- The Brookline Center
Manufacturing & Distributing
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Hunter Douglas Window Fashions Division
NGO / Nonprofit
- Adoption Exchange Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Community Development Institute
- Population Services International
- Rocky Mountain Adoption Exchange
- Glaxo SmithKline
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck, SA
Religion & Interfaith
- Cameron Church Faith Trek
- First Plymouth Congregational Church
- Sisters of Good Shepherd
- Sisters of Mary, Korea
- Unitarian-Universalist Association
- United Religions Initiative (URI)
- Ameriquest Data Services (ADS)
- British Airways, N.A.
- First Caribbean International Bank
- JUUT Salonspa
- Potawatami Casino, WI
- Santa Ana Star Casino, NM
Technology & Telecommunication
- Red Prairie (formerly StorePerform)
- Verizon (formerly GTE)
- Wow! Internet•Cable•Phone
- Bruce Power, Canada
- Utility Finance Division
Corporation for Positive Change Consulting P
artners are master consultants linked by a common bond to bring the principles and practices of Appreciative Inquiry to life in all that they do.
We work with whole organizations and communities, departments, functions, and teams as well as with individual leaders at all levels. We design and facilitate interactive, strength-based meetings, public participation processes, and team ‘advances.
We work with leaders and teams, at all levels, who seek positive change in their organizations and communities. We partner with them to achieve relevant results by tailoring our practices and processes to their unique culture, challenges and business environment.