May 2, 2017 All Day
Appreciative Inquiry is a proven method for leading positive change in organizations and communities around the world. Countless leaders have taken this workshop and are using Appreciative Inquiry to instill positive change in health care, education, military, business, athletic, community, religious, and government organizations. Formerly known as the Foundations of Appreciative Inquiry, this four-day program will show you how to unleash the power of Appreciative Inquiry to:
- Transform complaints into commitments
- Create an emotionally positive, life affirming organizational culture and leadership style
- Enhance collaboration and process improvement
- Create a culture of service excellence
- Engage team members, customers, vendors, and stakeholders in strategic planning and transformation
Learn how Appreciative Inquiry brings out the best and builds energy, focus and momentum for positive change. This workshop fulfills a requirement in the Certificate Program: Appreciative Inquiry and Practice of Positive Change.