- Amanda Trosten-Bloom on Appreciative Leadership and Appreciative Inquiry Summits. Public presentation delivered to regional leaders across the Jämtland region, through Mid Sweden University.
- Amanda Trosten-Bloom on Appreciative Leadership. Presented to the Colorado Society of Association Executives Annual Conference. May 2016.
- Amanda Trosten-Bloom on Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry. Presented to the Franciscan Sisters of the Poor. April 2012.
- Amanda Trosten-Bloom on Appreciative Leadership. Presented to NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center Leadership Colloquium. February 2012.
- Amanda Trosten-Bloom on What is Appreciative Inquiry? Prepared for the Unitarian Universalist Association’s whole system planning initiative (Gathered Here). Recorded October 2011.
- Amanda Trosten-Bloom et al, Appreciative Inquiry: A Path to Transformation. First Universalist Church of Denver, 2009.
- Appreciative Inquiry at Hunter Douglas Window Fashions Division. Overview and interviews with Amanda Trosten-Bloom and key internal partners.
- Dr. Lydia Prado and Amanda Trosten-Bloom: on Exemplary Community Engagement Practices at the Dahlia Campus for Health and Wellbeing. 2017.
- Diana Whitney and Amanda Trosten-Bloom on Appreciative Leadership: A Dialogue with the Authors. Hosted by The Taos Institute. April 2016.
- Amanda Trosten-Bloom on Appreciative Inquiry: A Positive Approach to Human and Organizational Change. Presented to the Coaches Training Institute (CTI). February 2009.
- Boulder County Aging Services
- MA Alliance of Juvenile Court Clinics
- Maricopa Association of Governments
- University of Nebraska Rural Initiative
- Boston College
- Brookline Public Schools
- Idaho State Board of Education
- MA School of Professional Psychology
- Morgan Community College
- Needham Public Schools
- Santa Maria High School
- The Bishop’s School
- The Kabele School
- The League School
- Canadian School of Public Service
- City and County of Denver, CO
- City of Boulder, CO
- City of Buckeye, AZ
- City of Longmont, CO
- City of Regina, Canada
- CO Dept. of Health & Environment
- Ft. Collins Downtown Dev. Assn.
- Pierce Cty. WA Chambers Creek Prop.
- United States Geological Survey
- Alice Peck Day (APD) Health System
- Colorado Foundation for Medical Care
- Lovelace Health Systems
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- University of KY Children’s Hospital
- University of MA Medical Center
- University of MS Health Center
- University of Virginia Health System
- Calgary Health Region
- Centers for Medicaid & Medicare Svcs.
- Community Healthlink
- Nevada Dept. of Human Services
- The Brookline Center
Manufacturing & Distributing
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
- Hunter Douglas Window Fashions Division
NGO / Nonprofit
- Adoption Exchange Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Community Development Institute
- Population Services International
- Rocky Mountain Adoption Exchange
- Glaxo SmithKline
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck, SA
Religion & Interfaith
- Cameron Church Faith Trek
- First Plymouth Congregational Church
- Sisters of Good Shepherd
- Sisters of Mary, Korea
- Unitarian-Universalist Association
- United Religions Initiative (URI)
- Ameriquest Data Services (ADS)
- British Airways, N.A.
- First Caribbean International Bank
- JUUT Salonspa
- Potawatami Casino, WI
- Santa Ana Star Casino, NM
Technology & Telecommunication
- Red Prairie (formerly StorePerform)
- Verizon (formerly GTE)
- Wow! Internet•Cable•Phone
- Bruce Power, Canada
- Utility Finance Division
Corporation for Positive Change Consulting P
artners are master consultants linked by a common bond to bring the principles and practices of Appreciative Inquiry to life in all that they do.
We work with whole organizations and communities, departments, functions, and teams as well as with individual leaders at all levels. We design and facilitate interactive, strength-based meetings, public participation processes, and team ‘advances.
We work with leaders and teams, at all levels, who seek positive change in their organizations and communities. We partner with them to achieve relevant results by tailoring our practices and processes to their unique culture, challenges and business environment.